- The term “ABHR” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of this website whose registered principal office is 3200 Southwest Freeway, Suite 2600, Houston, Texas 77027. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The pages within this website are provided by ABHR as a service to the public. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each matter, nothing provided herein should be used as legal advice, nor shall anything herein create an attorney-client relationship between you and ABHR. Accordingly, please do not send us, via e-mail or any other means, any information about any legal matter which may involve you unless or until you have received a written statement from us that we represent you. Such a written statement is called an engagement letter.
- Some links within the ABHR website may lead to other sites. The ABHR website does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and ABHR does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of such linked materials. Any links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for any content of any linked websites.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we provide no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- Unless otherwise indicated, lawyers listed on this website are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- This website and its content may be considered advertising in some jurisdictions. ABHR does not seek to represent any person or entity based upon that person or entity viewing this website (or any portion of this website) in any jurisdiction where this website (or any portion of this website) does not comply with all of the laws and ethical requirements of that jurisdiction. ABHR’s lawyers do not seek to practice law in jurisdictions where they are not properly licensed to practice.
You may not under any circumstance:
- Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on this website (spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations, and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited);
- Delete, modify, or attempt to change or alter any of the content on this website;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of this website or servers or networks connected to this website, or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of this website;
- Use this website or the content contained within, intentionally or unintentionally, in any manner inconsistent with or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other website providers, websites, and other digital entities, including, without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your online transmission;
- Use any “robot”, “spider”, or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of compiling information on this website for purposes other than for a generally available search engine; or
- Use any ABHR names, service marks, or trademarks without our prior written consent, including without limitation as metatags or hidden text.